Farm Tour Entry Ticket
$10.00 – $50.00
Come and experience a goat dairy farm tour. Every Sunday afternoon you can join one of our goat dairy farm tours. While on a tour you can pat and feed a baby goat, milk a goat by hand, watch a cheese making demonstration, learn all about goats, and taste some of our delicious gelato and cheese.
Getting up close and personal with a goat is an experience that everyone will enjoy. They are very cute and love to run up and greet you.
If you are thinking “I want a farm to visit near me” then you should know that we are under an hour’s drive from Brisbane CBD. We are a lot closer than you think.
Tours go for approximately one hour.
Tour times are 1:00pm & 2:30pm.
The gates open at 12:45pm. We do not have a cafe on the farm. There is a park opposite the school, less than a one minute drive from our farm.
Family: $50 (A family ticket covers 2 x adults and up to 6 x children)
Adult: $20 (18+)
Child: $10 (1-17yo)
*Children twelve months and under are free.
We do not accept companion cards or concessions for our scheduled weekend tours or holiday tours. We do accept them for private tours/bus groups during the week but there is a minimum price for a tour. Go to our Bus Groups page to learn more.
Bring an esky and ice brick for any cheese or gelati that you want to take home. EFTPOS is available at the farm.
Every Sunday afternoon you can join one of our goat dairy farm tours. While on a tour you can pat and feed a baby goat, milk a goat by hand, watch a cheese making demonstration, learn all about goats, and taste some of our delicious gelati and cheese.
Our tours run at 1:05pm, 2:15pm, and 3:25pm. They go for around an hour and are a fantastic family event for all ages.
Gates open at 12:45pm.
Get ready to ditch the city vibes and dive into the ultimate farm escapade at Naughty Little Kids in Peak Crossing, just a hop, skip, and jump from Brisbane and Ipswich. We're not your average farm – we're your go-to for a fun-filled family experience!
- Say peace out to the city chaos of Brisbane and Ipswich, and kick back in the laid-back vibes of the countryside. Naughty Little Kids is your chill spot away from the urban frenzy.
Hang with our Goat Gang:
- Meet our super cute Toggenberg and British Alpine goat crew. They're the real stars of the show! Get hands-on, learn the ropes of goat care, and soak in all the fuzzy feels.
Goat Milk Goodness:
- Ever tried cheese and gelati made from goat milk? Well, get ready for a flavour explosion! Dive into a tasting session that'll have your taste buds doing the happy dance.
Learn and Play:
- Our farm tours are a blend of learning and laughing. It's not your typical school day – it's a farm tour full of cool facts and tons of fun. Perfect for kids and kids-at-heart!
- Picture this: rolling hills, fresh air, and good vibes. Our farm is not just a backdrop; it's a photo paradise. Strike a pose and make your Instagram jealous! Pictures with baby goats are always a winner.
Bring the Squad:
- Planning a group adventure? We're all about it! Naughty Little Kids is the spot for your crew, especially if you're on the hunt for "things to do in Brisbane with kids" or "farm tours near me."
Lock in Your Farm Day:
- Whether you're a local legend or a city slicker, you are guaranteed to learn something new on one of our farm tours. Book your farm tour now and let the good times roll!
Your Kick-Back-and-Chill Farm Haven in Peak Crossing, Queensland.
We get a few people asking us about goat milk. We do not sell goat milk. You can get goat milk from Harris Farm market, & Coles.